MIT 6.S099: Artificial General Intelligence (AGI)
This is a lecture by Stephen Wolfram, for the MIT course 6.S099 Artificial General Intelligence. This class is open and free to all. We want to explore possible paths to human-level intelligence by using an engineering approach.
Website for the course: https://agi.mit.edu
AI podcast: https://lexfridman.com/ai.
Subscribe to the channel if you liked this video.
– AI Podcast: https://lexfridman.com/ai/
– Show your support: https://www.patreon.com/lexfridman.
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lexfridman.
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/lexfridman.
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lexfridman.
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lexfridman