Elon Musk on Artificial Intelligence — Documentary
This mini-documentary looks at Elon Musk’s thoughts on artificial intelligent. Examples of how artificial intelligence is used today, from Tesla cars to Facebook and Instagram. What the future holds for artificial intelligence — from Elon Musk’s Neuralink chips to robotics.
This video will cover the basics and fundamentals of artificial intelligence, machine learning and other topics. AI explained in simple terms for beginners — what is AI, neural networks and so on.
Elon Musk Book Recommendations
* Life 3.0: Being Human in the Age of Artificial Intelligence https://amzn.to/3790bU1
* Our final invention: Artificial intelligence and the end of the human era
* Superintelligence: Paths, Dangers, Strategies.
This video also covers:
Elon Musk’s motivations for developing Neuralink. Testing with pigs before humans.
* The ethics and risks of artificial intelligent.
* How Tesla uses artificial intelligence to control autopilot using cameras, sensors and radar
Elon Musk started OpenAi, a company that acts as a lab for artificial intelligence.
Elon’s recommended books for artificial intelligence.
* A breakdown of the main branches of AI: computer vision, speech recognition and natural language processing.